One of the programs that the board is most pleased to retain for 2012 is the Family Membership Program (FMP). A adult and/or couples will have the option to add their junior-aged children to their membership at a cost of FIFTY ($50) DOLLARS PER CHILD, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Junior members are children who have reached the age of 8 years before May 1, 2012 and have not reached the age of 19 years before May 1, 2012.
- At the time of registration, parents and/or guardians will be required to provide a birth certificate or other recognized form of identification for their child/children.
- All juniors participating in the FMP will be issued a L ingan bag tag, which must be displayed on their golf bag at all times.
- Juniors participating in the FMP must have parents or guardians who hold current Adult Memberships at Lingan.
- Juniors who are new to Lingan Golf Club must participate in three (3) introductory group golf lessons. This complimentary instruction will be delivered by CPGA Professional Jamie MacIntosh.
Mondays will be set aside for Junior Day. Junior golfers will be given tee time preference on Mondays.
With the exception of Junior Day (Mondays), junior golfers under the age of 14 years must have at least one (1) intermediate or senior member in their foursome. The requirement may be waived at the discretion of the Professional Shop staff.
Junior Booking Privilege
Juniors may book tee times five (5) days in advance, subject to the "Junior Day" clause immediately above. Any violation of this requirement may result in the loss of the junior's tee time.
Range Passes (Junior Members)Junior members may purchase a season pass for the driving range at a cost of $50.